Many weight loss attempts fail due to a special love for cakes, candies, cookies and chocolate. If you really want to lose weight, you should give up high-calorie sweet snacks, but don’t worry, there’s a simple way to lose weight. See how to compose dietary desserts quickly and without baking.
- 1 How to compose low-calorie desserts?
- 2 Dietary desserts – proven ideas
How to compose low-calorie desserts?
The appetite for sweets is one of the biggest nightmares of the weight loss process. Eating your favorite cakes, biscuits and chocolate snacks results in a high inflow of over-programmed calories, thus completely destroying attempts to reduce body fat.
Some time ago I had a problem with curbing my appetite for sweets, but finally I found a way to do it. I threw finished products out of the menu and started to prepare fit desserts based on ingredients with a low content of simple carbohydrates and fats. Dietary desserts are very simple to prepare and easy to convince yourself – they taste just as good, and even better, compared to traditional delicacies.
These are the golden rules that guide me when preparing my fast, dietary desserts:
- I do not use sugar, whipped cream, butter, margarine in desserts;
- full-fat milk is replaced by milk 0% fat;
- I replace sugar with xylitol, sometimes with honey (in small quantities);
- often in desserts I reach for fiber products conducive to a slim figure (e.g. oatmeal, spelt flakes, grains and seeds, chia seeds, nuts, amaranth);
- I build desserts based on: yoghurts, lean milk, cottage cheese, lean cream cheeses;
- I do not use ready-made creams, masses or toppings;
- I often use natural cocoa, coconut, sesame;
- The blender is my biggest ally in the preparation of fit desserts.
See top dietary supplements for weight loss
Dietary desserts – proven ideas
1. dietary dessert for chocolate lovers – a delicious cocoa-based mousse
- 2-3 bananas
- large mug of natural yoghurt
- approx. 100 ml of milk 0% fat
- approx. 4 tablespoons of bitter cocoa
- teaspoon of xylitol
- additives: nuts, almond flakes, raisins, grains, amaranth, fresh fruit, grated bitter chocolate – to choose from
Peel bananas and cut them into smaller pieces. I add yoghurt, milk, cocoa, xylitol. I blends everything into a smooth mass. I pour the mousse into the cups and cool down for about an hour in the fridge. At the end I sprinkle the dessert with crushed nuts and a little grated chocolate or other additives.
2. Fit dessert for lovers of puddings – creamy lamb pudding
- approx. 1,5 glasses of cooked lamb groats
- 1 – 1,5 glasses of skimmed milk
- teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- additives: fruit, coconut, nuts, etc.
I blend boiled lamb groats with milk, honey and vanilla sugar to a smooth mass. I put the pudding into bowls, add a handful of raspberries, blueberries, pieces of peach or other fruits. At the end I pour a little bit of raspberry juice or syrup over the dessert.
3. low-calorie dessert for fans of fruit flavours – light foam with jelly
- 4 packages of natural homogenised cheeses
- small mug of natural yoghurt (ordinary or dense)
- 2 strawberry jellies
- 2 glasses of strawberries
- 2-3 tablespoons of xylitol
I dissolve one jelly in a glass of hot water and cool it. I cut one glass of strawberries into small pieces and put them aside. I pour cheese and yoghurt into a large bowl, add dissolved jelly, xylitol, mix ingredients. I add pieces of fruit, mix for a moment more. I pour the mass into a cake tin and put it in the fridge. I dissolve the second jelly in 500 ml of water, cool it down, wait until it partially solidifies. I put half of the strawberries on the strawberry foam and pour jelly. I put it in the fridge for an hour.
4. dietary dessert for lovers of cakes and sweets – chocolate-coconut oat balls
- a glass of oat flakes
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 3 tablespoons of coconut chips
- 3 tablespoons of liquid honey
- 200 ml of milk 0% fat
- a handful of nuts or raisins
I cook oat flakes on milk to soften and absorb the liquid. I cool down, add honey, cocoa, nuts and raisins. I blend all the ingredients. The mass should be thick so that balls can be formed from it. After all the balls have been formed and rolled in coconut chips, I put them in the fridge.
Discover my type among appetite suppressant tablets (not only for sweets) – Kankusta Duo
I am 31 years old and I am passionate about everything associated with a healthy lifestyle. I try to live according to its principles, and I want to share my experiences with you on this blog. You can find here the necessary information about slimming diets that give the best results in the shortest time, and also reviews of dietary supplements supporting this process, in order to help you choose the most effective ones. I am also waiting for your comments, which certainly will not remain unanswered.