Many weight loss attempts fail due to a special love for cakes, candies, cookies and chocolate. If you really want to lose weight, you should give up high-calorie sweet snacks, but don’t worry, there’s a simple way to lose weight. See how to compose dietary desserts quickly and without baking.
How to compose low-calorie desserts?
The appetite for sweets is one of the biggest nightmares of the weight loss process. Eating your favorite cakes, biscuits and chocolate snacks results in a high inflow of over-programmed calories, thus completely destroying attempts to reduce body fat.
Some time ago I had a problem with curbing my appetite for sweets, but finally I found a way to do it. I threw finished products out of the menu and started to prepare fit desserts based on ingredients with a low content of simple carbohydrates and fats. Dietary desserts are very simple to prepare and easy to convince yourself – they taste just as good, and even better, compared to traditional delicacies.
These are the golden rules that guide me when preparing my fast, dietary desserts:
- I do not use sugar, whipped cream, butter, margarine in desserts;
- full-fat milk is replaced by milk 0% fat;
- I replace sugar with xylitol, sometimes with honey (in small quantities);
- often in desserts I reach for fiber products conducive to a slim figure (e.g. oatmeal, spelt flakes, grains and seeds, chia seeds, nuts, amaranth);
- I build desserts based on: yoghurts, lean milk, cottage cheese, lean cream cheeses;
- I do not use ready-made creams, masses or toppings;
- I often use natural cocoa, coconut, sesame;
- The blender is my biggest ally in the preparation of fit desserts.
See top dietary supplements for weight loss
Dietary desserts – proven ideas
1. dietary dessert for chocolate lovers – a delicious cocoa-based mousse
- 2-3 bananas
- large mug of natural yoghurt
- approx. 100 ml of milk 0% fat
- approx. 4 tablespoons of bitter cocoa
- teaspoon of xylitol
- additives: nuts, almond flakes, raisins, grains, amaranth, fresh fruit, grated bitter chocolate – to choose from
Peel bananas and cut them into smaller pieces. I add yoghurt, milk, cocoa, xylitol. I blends everything into a smooth mass. I pour the mousse into the cups and cool down for about an hour in the fridge. At the end I sprinkle the dessert with crushed nuts and a little grated chocolate or other additives.
2. Fit dessert for lovers of puddings – creamy lamb pudding
- approx. 1,5 glasses of cooked lamb groats
- 1 – 1,5 glasses of skimmed milk
- teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- additives: fruit, coconut, nuts, etc.
I blend boiled lamb groats with milk, honey and vanilla sugar to a smooth mass. I put the pudding into bowls, add a handful of raspberries, blueberries, pieces of peach or other fruits. At the end I pour a little bit of raspberry juice or syrup over the dessert.
3. low-calorie dessert for fans of fruit flavours – light foam with jelly
- 4 packages of natural homogenised cheeses
- small mug of natural yoghurt (ordinary or dense)
- 2 strawberry jellies
- 2 glasses of strawberries
- 2-3 tablespoons of xylitol
I dissolve one jelly in a glass of hot water and cool it. I cut one glass of strawberries into small pieces and put them aside. I pour cheese and yoghurt into a large bowl, add dissolved jelly, xylitol, mix ingredients. I add pieces of fruit, mix for a moment more. I pour the mass into a cake tin and put it in the fridge. I dissolve the second jelly in 500 ml of water, cool it down, wait until it partially solidifies. I put half of the strawberries on the strawberry foam and pour jelly. I put it in the fridge for an hour.
4. dietary dessert for lovers of cakes and sweets – chocolate-coconut oat balls
- a glass of oat flakes
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 3 tablespoons of coconut chips
- 3 tablespoons of liquid honey
- 200 ml of milk 0% fat
- a handful of nuts or raisins
I cook oat flakes on milk to soften and absorb the liquid. I cool down, add honey, cocoa, nuts and raisins. I blend all the ingredients. The mass should be thick so that balls can be formed from it. After all the balls have been formed and rolled in coconut chips, I put them in the fridge.
Discover my type among appetite suppressant tablets (not only for sweets) – Kankusta Duo